EAST TAWAS – To honor and thank veterans, local businesses have donated prizes to show their appreciation.
All veterans are eligible to enter the contest, one time, by Nov. 10. Entries can be submitted at: Iosco County News Herald (110 State St., East Tawas), Great Lakes Insurance Agency (Brugger’s Plaza, Tawas City) or mailed to Always a Holiday! Bed and Breakfast, 423 Newman St., East Tawas, MI 48730. Entries must include name and phone number and received by Nov. 10.
The package will include:
• $40 gift certificate, restaurant of choice, courtesy of Always A Holiday! Bed and Breakfast.
• Gift card, courtesy of The Basket Case.
• Gift card, courtesy of Branham’s Jewelry.
• Travel/cooler bag, with travel and coffee mugs, courtesy of City of East Tawas.
• Gift, courtesy of EuFloria Flower Shop.
• Gift certificate, courtesy of The Ladies Room.
• Great Lakes Clock, courtesy of O’Connor’s.
• $10 gift card, courtesy of Suzie Brews.
Fudge gift certificate, courtesy of Tawas Bay Fudge and Ice Cream Co.
• $25 gift card to Northwoods Wholesale Outlet, courtesy of Tawas Bay Insurance Agency.
• Gift, courtesy of Tawas Hardware
• Gift certificate, courtesy of Village Chocolatier.
The winner will be drawn and notified by phone on Nov. 11.
Great Lakes Insurance Agency, is having a separate drawing for a brick paver, for the Iosco County Veterans Recognition Plaza in Tawas City. Veterans can enter that drawing by stopping in at the business in Brugger’s Plaza, Tawas City.