A federal judge dismissed a lawsuit by the Trump campaign trying to invalidate millions of Pennsylvania mail-in votes. CNN's Jeremy Diamond reports US District Court Judge Matthew Brann admonished the Trump campaign lawyers for not presenting factual proof for seeking to invalidate so many votes in the key battleground state.
News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Calendar of Events
- ATF offers reward after theft of 49 guns in Alpena
- Litigation threatened after county approves layoffs
- All reported safe after restaurant fire
- Public sounds off on impeachment resolution passed by Iosco board
- Warren officials set to enhance city ADA guidelines
- Police: Theft suspect in Ferndale connected to unemployment scam
- Tawas City makes moves on pier rehab
- Big Buck Bonanza has new leader
- Retired Tawas City teacher makes wooden toys for children
- Big Buck Bonanza has new 2020 leader