CNN legal analyst Elie Honig breaks down the likelihood of any of the lawsuits waged by the Trump team changing the outcome of the 2020 election and whether or not electors can vote against their state's popular vote.
News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Calendar of Events
- ATF offers reward after theft of 49 guns in Alpena
- Litigation threatened after county approves layoffs
- All reported safe after restaurant fire
- Warren officials set to enhance city ADA guidelines
- Police: Theft suspect in Ferndale connected to unemployment scam
- Public sounds off on impeachment resolution passed by Iosco board
- Oscoda Township votes to outsource the management of vacation rentals
- Macomb County schools continue to react to pandemic
- Friends group gives update on TPSP
- Big Buck Bonanza has new leader