The college football season has started. Group of Five games kicked off Labor Day weekend. The Big 12 and ACC get rolling this weekend. So I guess we better get done previewing this very odd season that followed a most-bizarre and chaotic offseason. We have already done preview of the ACC and Big 12. Heck we even did one of the Pac-12, before the conference postponed fall football. We never got to the Big Ten, before it punted on the fall. What’s left to do is preview the Southeastern Conference and the Group of Five leagues that are giving it a go this September.
To take a deep dive into the SEC, Cole Cubelic of ESPN and the SEC Network joins AP’s Ralph Russo. Then Chris Vannini of The Athletic joins the show to talk about the American Athletic Conference, Sun Belt and Conference USA.
#APTop25 #Top25Podcast #CollegeFootball
News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Calendar of Events
- Tawas teachers concerned about additional burdens due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Kamala Harris makes stop in Oakland County during visit to Michigan
- Gov. Whitmer Executive Order aims to make state carbon-neutral by 2050
- Moped driver ejected, injured in Oscoda
- Police search for missing Oscoda man
- Woman hospitalized after crash in Tawas Township
- Truck hits cyclist in Ogemaw
- Possible COVID-19 exposure locations are announced
- Tawas City continues to make moves on various projects
- Iosco County Courthouse facility closed over the weekend due to COVID-19 positive employee