Tasting rooms in famed Sonoma and Napa Counties are setting up new sanitizing and safety protocols as they prepare to reopen to the public after being closed the past two months due to coronavirus. (May 22)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/b95dc6c3dfb34835ae65736c39c665b8
News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Calendar of Events
- New Michigan order requires increased enforcement of COVID-19 rules
- Complaint filed against trustee for ‘sweetheart’ comment to treasurer
- Iosco County fair impacted, but not nixed, by COVID-19 rules
- New members remain excited about BJ's Wholesale Club opening in Chesterfield Township
- Farm’s new owners will carry on a nearly 70-year tradition
- Teachers rally to start school year online-only
- Early turnout light at Macomb County precincts
- Whitmer issues new restrictions on bars, reopens Detroit’s casinos
- DHD2 announces possible COVID-19 exposure locations
- MHSAA approves phased-in practice, competition for fall sports
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.