Amy Schumer shares the details of her difficult pregnancy with son Gene in the docuseries "Expecting Amy" on HBO Max. The three-episode series was shot in part by Amy and her husband Chris, a chef, on their cell phones documenting the experience. Schumer has also partnered with Tampax to empower women to be educated about their bodies, especially women of color. (July 22)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/02297a64020d485fafc735b14a5d6109
News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Calendar of Events
- Grant Kortman named new Hale football coach
- New members remain excited about BJ's Wholesale Club opening in Chesterfield Township
- Tawas Area Schools ‘Return to Learn’ plan approved in marathon session
- Alcona County deputies respond to distressed vessel
- Frank wins primary in sheriff race; results from other primary races
- Tawas backs flag project; hears TPA updates
- OAS Board approves COVID Preparedness, Response Plan
- Yacht that crashed in lake in St. Clair Shores to be towed
- McGuire beats Weed in Aug. 4 primary race
- Pure MI unveils Statewide Safety Pledge
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.