A fire at a suburban Houston chemical warehouse on Wednesday emitted a dense column of black smoke that was visible for miles. Officials say the fire involved toxic chemicals but no unsafe air pollution levels were detected and nobody was hurt. (April 8)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/684fe5a8fbe544638848ef33a15f6cec
News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Calendar of Events
- This is the Least Expensive Zip Code in Michigan
- Parking variance Ok’d for Dollar General store in Tawas City
- Oscoda Township Board of Trustees label Furtaw as ‘disposable’
- Oscoda graduate named police officer of the year
- Legislation may exempt high school commencements from state's COVID-19 restrictions
- Owen Franklin tosses perfect game, blasts grand slam in win over Mio
- Pontiac mayor sues city and county election officials seeking to get name on August ballot
- Crews continue battling blaze after failed controlled burn
- Two homes saved during garage fire in TC
- More than a week in, wildfire in Iosco County comes to a close