With aid expiring, the White House offered a short-term extension of a $600 weekly unemployment benefit that has helped keep families and the economy afloat, but Dems rejected it, saying the GOP fails to grasp the severity of the crisis. (July 31)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/45ae588c394644d98d0e74cab5216e7f
News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Calendar of Events
- McCauley given 300 months to 60 years for 2018 murder of wife
- Two of three Macomb Probate judge candidates to advance to November election
- DNR offers tips on identifying Michigan’s 18 snake species
- McCauley sentenced to up to 60 years in prison for killing his wife
- Two Republicans vie to battle incumbent for Macomb County sheriff
- Five vying for seats on Oscoda Township Board of Trustees
- Motorcyclist airlifted to hospital after crash
- The INDUSTRY Expands to Macomb County; Next-Gen Boom Starts to Build in Mount Clemens
- Primary races in store for District 1 and 2 Iosco County Commissioners
- Election preview: The race for Oakland County prosecutor
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.