Talks on vital COVID-19 rescue money are close to collapse after a meeting in the Capitol generated lots of recriminations but little progress. White House officials say President Trump could take executive action if a deal isn't reached. (Aug. 7)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/cde61506a6fe44eaab38119f6b0f93e5
News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Calendar of Events
- Tawas teachers concerned about additional burdens due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Kamala Harris makes stop in Oakland County during visit to Michigan
- Gov. Whitmer Executive Order aims to make state carbon-neutral by 2050
- Moped driver ejected, injured in Oscoda
- Police search for missing Oscoda man
- Woman hospitalized after crash in Tawas Township
- Truck hits cyclist in Ogemaw
- Tawas City continues to make moves on various projects
- Iosco County Courthouse facility closed over the weekend due to COVID-19 positive employee
- Iosco County Building closed due to COVID infection