El presidente Donald Trump será llevado a un segundo juicio político después que la Cámara de Representantes vota en favor del proceso por el violento ataque al Capitolio de la semana pasada.
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/f795b896697442af8649470cadc70306
News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Calendar of Events
- Macomb County child abuser may face more time after toddler died
- Oakland County waiving interest and fees for eligible taxpayers through April
- DHD2 sets COVID-19 mass vaccination clinics
- Iosco County military veterans among recipients of food assistance grant
- News-Press takes a look back 50 years, to 1970; part two
- Kalitta Air painting crew finishes new paint job on B-25 Mitchell bomber for Yankee Air Force Museum
- Vista Lanes owners look to raise $10,000 to stay open
- Oscoda Township to delete social media, focus on developing website
- Royal Oak, Ferndale students among Sen. Stabenow’s nominations to military academies
- David and Victoria Beckham were paid almost 40k a day in 2019