Highlights of this day in history: An armistice ends the Korean War; A House panel votes to impeach President Richard Nixon; A pipe bomb explodes at the Atlanta Olympics; The deposed Shah of Iran and comedian Bob Hope die. (July 27)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Calendar of Events
- Gov. Whitmer Executive Order aims to make state carbon-neutral by 2050
- Tawas teachers concerned about additional burdens due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Kamala Harris makes stop in Oakland County during visit to Michigan
- Possible COVID-19 exposure locations are announced
- Moped driver ejected, injured in Oscoda
- Tawas City continues to make moves on various projects
- Free COVID-19 testing is Oct. 1 in Tawas
- Truck hits cyclist in Ogemaw
- Havenpark Communities joins with residents and township officials to celebrate Orion Lakes property grand reopening
- Woman hospitalized after crash in Tawas Township