With talks between Democrats and the White House on vital COVID-19 rescue funds collapsing, President Donald Trump signaled Friday evening he would go it alone, despite the considerable limits to that approach. (August 7(
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/e35624b670af4ccb9167438a346c676a
News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Calendar of Events
- Tawas teachers concerned about additional burdens due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Kamala Harris makes stop in Oakland County during visit to Michigan
- Moped driver ejected, injured in Oscoda
- Gov. Whitmer Executive Order aims to make state carbon-neutral by 2050
- Police search for missing Oscoda man
- Woman hospitalized after crash in Tawas Township
- Iosco County Building closed due to COVID infection
- Truck hits cyclist in Ogemaw
- Iosco County Courthouse facility closed over the weekend due to COVID-19 positive employee
- Tawas City continues to make moves on various projects