Jeezy is back with “The Recession 2,” a follow up to his 2008 hit album, “The Recession.” Fresh off participating in the most-watched Verzuz music event with rival Gucci Mane, the Atlanta emcee has evolved from tales of street life and drug dealing to moving in political circles, including rubbing shoulders with President-Elect Joe Biden. (Nov. 27)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/5eafc370dc614aee8b2f76f8c3569b5c
News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Calendar of Events
- Whitmer orders flags to be lowered in honor of Bill Bullard Jr.
- DHD2 sets COVID-19 mass vaccination clinics
- Iosco County military veterans among recipients of food assistance grant
- ETFD assistant chief among select few to join intensive leadership program
- Vista Lanes owners look to raise $10,000 to stay open
- Psychiatrists to examine accused Ferndale sex offender in Royal Oak police standoff
- ETFD Assistant Chief among select few to join intensive leadership program
- Kalitta Air painting crew finishes new paint job on B-25 Mitchell bomber for Yankee Air Force Museum
- More than 100 sleds on site during Hale snowmobile show
- Oscoda Township to delete social media, focus on developing website
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.