The governor of Illinois is issuing new guidelines aimed at slowing the spread of coronavirus, including fines for businesses that don't follow rules about face masks and social distancing. (Aug. 7)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/15dbd56b6338440eab35aa6069ebbb2f
News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Calendar of Events
- Iosco County Building closed due to COVID infection
- Voters to decide if DNR fund can increase spending for state parks
- Police search for missing Oscoda man
- Woman hospitalized after crash in Tawas Township
- Man arrested after stolen weapons recovered
- Macomb County suspends assistant prosecutor who helped Smith's kick-back scheme
- Additional possible COVID-19 exposure locations announced
- Dearborn man appointed to Michigan Manufactured Housing Commission
- AVCMH gives annual report to Iosco County Board of Commissioners
- Ben Liston admits to allegations, agrees to testify against Eric Smith
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.