Security cameras captured the pillaging of a West Side convenience store hours after Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot warned vandals that the city will hold them accountable for ransacking downtown retailers. (Aug. 13)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/95fe084371494962a9d30719d9d3df92
News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Calendar of Events
- Tawas teachers concerned about additional burdens due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Kamala Harris makes stop in Oakland County during visit to Michigan
- Gov. Whitmer Executive Order aims to make state carbon-neutral by 2050
- Moped driver ejected, injured in Oscoda
- Police search for missing Oscoda man
- Woman hospitalized after crash in Tawas Township
- Iosco County Building closed due to COVID infection
- Truck hits cyclist in Ogemaw
- Tawas City continues to make moves on various projects
- Iosco County Courthouse facility closed over the weekend due to COVID-19 positive employee