Portland police are expecting people in the 'thousands', some from out of state, will be on hand for a protest Saturday. Portland has been gripped by protests for four months since the police killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis. (Sept. 24)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/236ccf076eb64da6adac1e1feaf4e76b
News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Calendar of Events
- M-65 project to include lane for carriage traffic after crash
- More details into fatal crash are expected soon
- Michigan board approves circulation of recall petition against state attorney general
- Three vie for Iosco County sheriff seat in the Nov. 3 election
- Consumers Energy opens new Tawas field office
- Newcomers face off in Oscoda Township supervisor race
- Macomb County tops nation in census response rates for counties over 500,000
- TPA board mulls options for filling officer, upcoming chief vacancies
- AEA opens school year at new Tawas home
- TAS board deals with ‘legal limbo’ from Supreme Court ruling, elects new officers