The nation's top infectious disease expert says that if proper public health guidelines are followed, the United States could come out of the fall and winter "looking good" on the pandemic. (August 7)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/cfd650231f0f41c6bf250bae57eda505
News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Calendar of Events
- Tawas teachers concerned about additional burdens due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Kamala Harris makes stop in Oakland County during visit to Michigan
- Gov. Whitmer Executive Order aims to make state carbon-neutral by 2050
- Moped driver ejected, injured in Oscoda
- Police search for missing Oscoda man
- Woman hospitalized after crash in Tawas Township
- Iosco County Building closed due to COVID infection
- Truck hits cyclist in Ogemaw
- Iosco County Courthouse facility closed over the weekend due to COVID-19 positive employee
- Tawas City continues to make moves on various projects