Talks on a huge coronavirus relief measure resumed on Saturday in Washington. Negotiators on both sides said that the talks were "productive" and would continue on Monday. (Aug. 1)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/3c7521332d5f47419269679d78f716ae
News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Calendar of Events
- Former MSU hoops star gets 'break' following Warren arrest
- Oakland County auditing foreclosed property sales to identify potential liability following Michigan Supreme Court ruling
- ATF offers reward after theft of 49 guns in Alpena
- Big Buck Bonanza leader remains same
- Big Buck Bonanza has new 2020 leader
- Retired Tawas City teacher makes wooden toys for children
- Macomb Department of Roads names new highway engineer
- Big Buck Bonanza has new leader
- Litigation threatened after county approves layoffs
- Oscoda Township backs Harrisville in urging delay for US-23 project