Thousands of young Thai protesters returned to the streets of Bangkok on Saturday, a day after riot police used water cannon to break up a rally in the center of the city. (Oct. 17)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/56ea98b524c749c78d78c94aa2da0ef1
News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Calendar of Events
- M-65 project to include lane for carriage traffic after crash
- Michigan board approves circulation of recall petition against state attorney general
- More details into fatal crash are expected soon
- Consumers Energy opens new Tawas field office
- Three vie for Iosco County sheriff seat in the Nov. 3 election
- Newcomers face off in Oscoda Township supervisor race
- TPA board mulls options for filling officer, upcoming chief vacancies
- Macomb County tops nation in census response rates for counties over 500,000
- AEA opens school year at new Tawas home
- TAS board deals with ‘legal limbo’ from Supreme Court ruling, elects new officers