U.S. Rep. Greg Pence is coming under criticism for allowing objects with racist depictions of African Americans at an antiques mall he owns with his wife. The issue has taken on particular significance amid a national reckoning on race. (July 31)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/bff80d301322436194e3d29400923dc4
News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Calendar of Events
- McCauley given 300 months to 60 years for 2018 murder of wife
- Two of three Macomb Probate judge candidates to advance to November election
- DNR offers tips on identifying Michigan’s 18 snake species
- McCauley sentenced to up to 60 years in prison for killing his wife
- Two Republicans vie to battle incumbent for Macomb County sheriff
- Five vying for seats on Oscoda Township Board of Trustees
- Motorcyclist airlifted to hospital after crash
- The INDUSTRY Expands to Macomb County; Next-Gen Boom Starts to Build in Mount Clemens
- Primary races in store for District 1 and 2 Iosco County Commissioners
- CDC confirms first 2020 case of acute flaccid myelitis in Macomb County child
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.