Highlights of this day in history: A Cold War crisis over Cuba leads to brink of nuclear war; Shah of Iran allowed into U.S. for treatment; 'Pretty Boy' Floyd killed; Last victim slain in D.C. sniper shootings; Cellist Pablo Casals dies. (Oct. 22)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/1206c953e2ca40fa907f7edeb3ca9f7d
News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Calendar of Events
- ATF offers reward after theft of 49 guns in Alpena
- Oakland County auditing foreclosed property sales to identify potential liability following Michigan Supreme Court ruling
- Litigation threatened after county approves layoffs
- Public sounds off on impeachment resolution passed by Iosco board
- Retired Tawas City teacher makes wooden toys for children
- Tawas City makes moves on pier rehab
- Big Buck Bonanza has new leader
- Big Buck Bonanza has new 2020 leader
- Car versus pedestrian crash reported in Ogemaw County
- John James wants election certification delayed two weeks, calls for audit