Beirlein Companies, Inc. razed two buildings along the Tawas Bay shoreline in Tawas City on Oct. 26-27, 2020. First to be demolished was the former Tawas Bay Family Practice office, previously owned by Dr. Devendra Sharma. The video above is the razing of the for Tawas Bar, which ran for 17 years, until 2008, by the late Denise "Ester" Radgowski and Pam Godoshian, both of Tawas City. The demolitions pave the way for park expansion serving as an extension of the adjacent Tawas City Shoreline Park/Towne Square.
News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Calendar of Events
- ATF offers reward after theft of 49 guns in Alpena
- Litigation threatened after county approves layoffs
- All reported safe after restaurant fire
- Public sounds off on impeachment resolution passed by Iosco board
- Warren officials set to enhance city ADA guidelines
- Police: Theft suspect in Ferndale connected to unemployment scam
- Retired Tawas City teacher makes wooden toys for children
- Tawas City makes moves on pier rehab
- Big Buck Bonanza has new leader
- Big Buck Bonanza has new 2020 leader