This video is a panoramic view of one of the best hidden fall treasures around. This breath-taking 20-mile view of the AuSable River Valley in Alcona County can be found by traveling north on M-65 and turning west on F-30 (Bamfield Road) in Glennie. Go three miles to AuSable Road and turn right. The Huron-Manistee National Forest Scenic Overview is a little more than four miles north on AuSable Road.
News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Calendar of Events
- Charges filed in Oscoda meth lab explosion case
- Gov. Whitmer Executive Order aims to make state carbon-neutral by 2050
- Possible COVID-19 exposure locations are announced
- Tawas teachers concerned about additional burdens due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Oscoda man allegedly harassed county employees for months, faces charges
- Move will strip Oscoda Townshp treasurer and clerk of duties with new position
- Free COVID-19 testing is Oct. 1 in Tawas
- Moped driver ejected, injured in Oscoda
- What’s behind Michigan’s fall color show?
- Havenpark Communities joins with residents and township officials to celebrate Orion Lakes property grand reopening