After Eighteen months the line at TKTS, the iconic Broadway tickets kiosk, is back. After the global pandemic shuttered live theater in March 2020, Broadway takes a big step forward Tuesday when three powerhouse shows — "The Lion King," "Hamilton" and "Wicked" reopen. (Sept. 14)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/088a4ab6ef104b8990e929463614de03
This special supplement of the Oscoda Press and Iosco County News-Herald commemorates the 20th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. This includes information on the event, as well as stories from local individuals who were impacted from the event.
News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Calendar of Events
- Sunrise Reflections: The passing of friend and mentor Jim Baier
- OT Board moves ahead with Lake St. Holiday Inn
- Hale man given delayed sentence in buggy crash that injured 11 occupants
- BoC considering ordinance in effort to ban vaccine mandates
- Leading Provider of Online Recreational Education Acquires Sportsman Tracker
- Miss Mermaid Michigan continues her focus on water crisis awareness
- Paul Bunyan Days returns to Furtaw Field this weekend
- Office Bar team are softball league champs
- Live 65 Fall Festival set for Sept. 17-18 in Hale
- Michigan group calls for resignation of 'independent' redistricting commission members who publicly support Democratic causes
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.