In 2009, dancer, singer and actor Patrick Swayze died of pancreatic cancer age 57. (Sept. 14)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/9cb937a5e66846c6931b74532dea2364
This special supplement of the Oscoda Press and Iosco County News-Herald commemorates the 20th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. This includes information on the event, as well as stories from local individuals who were impacted from the event.
News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Calendar of Events
- Sunrise Reflections: The passing of friend and mentor Jim Baier
- Hale man given delayed sentence in buggy crash that injured 11 occupants
- OT Board moves ahead with Lake St. Holiday Inn
- BoC considering ordinance in effort to ban vaccine mandates
- Miss Mermaid Michigan continues her focus on water crisis awareness
- Leading Provider of Online Recreational Education Acquires Sportsman Tracker
- Michigan group calls for resignation of 'independent' redistricting commission members who publicly support Democratic causes
- Kate Beckinsale rushed to hospital after back injury
- Campaign finance complaint alleges 10 illegal donors for Whitmer, including lawyer Mark Bernstein, Illinois Gov. Pritzker
- GAC treatment deemed preferred method for Van Etten Lake cleanup
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.